Friday, May 12, 2006

Vesak Day

Today I woke up at 10am and went to my temple to pray, and I also met Hui Tong, Jun Jie, and their parents. Hui Tong was really happy to see me and she keep saying she's locking me, not letting me go. Our parents can't stand us and so, we had lunch together. After finishing lunch, we really have to say goodbye, because I need to go china town to get my brand new spects. Well, the spects is okay, but I'm not used with it, I'm still using the old one for playing computer, haha.

Yay! Jolin Tsai's lastest album came out today! I had told my mum to buy for me, and she said okay *dances*. Go to http://www.emimusic.com.tw/capitol/ for more information.

Heya, I've made another neopets lookup! It's a cat. My mum saw it and said "EEEE, Why make one so ugly cat?", omg, my first comment is like that already, how am I going to show the others? Well, nevermind, I don't think it's ugly, just abit funny! A screenshot is below. Visit my neopets lookup for actual view.

No comments: