Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Haiz

I had my Home Economics test today, and I just spent 15 minutes to finish it, *sure fail*. Morning, Mdm Or was calling Sivanish and me to hand in home econ stuffs, well I told Sivanish to finish it up yesterday (i did half and give it to her), but she did not finish it. She's always absent and so she missed alot of home econ lessons, and all the stuffs.. I do. I can't blame her for this, maybe she's really weak, but if we did not finish it up, we're gonna fail. Sylvia, Jorine and Wei Xin knew it, they complained to Mdm Or *hugs them*, but Sivanish is gonna hate me.. she's not a bad person but you just can't work with her. Of couse, I'm also not hardworking, but if I was she, I will finish it.

Bad things happened today
-> Got to wake up at 6 am (everyday)
-> Hateable Examination
-> Forced to eat lots of medicine for my health
-> Mum said MUST sleep at 10.30 pm, no late
-> Finished the whole can of Pringles Tomato Salsa Flavoured Potato Chip, sure glow pimples..
-> The keyboard keep changing into Chinese Input, how irritating
-> Wasted 9k neopoints on a stupid avatar, others just used 1k (neopets)
-> Created a ugly skeith for the stupid avatar and it have to stick with me for 7 days (neopets)
-> Never see the boy I like
-> People complaining about my guild layout because of the theme (neopets)
-> Jorine keep telling han wen that I want his "lan jiao" picture

Stupid Avatar

Credit- http://www.neopets.com (don't freeze me)

No comments: