Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Boring...

My class's "Naughty Disease" broke out today, as most of our teachers were not here. Pity the teachers that came too look after us, the malay boys were singing and banging tables so loudly, boys fighting, girls chatting, even when the teacher scolded, we can't here what she/he says. At about 11, Miss rosy (don't know how to spell) bought us to the computer lab and watched the movie called "The Animal", I laughed like mad, it's extremely funny! But it's quite abnormal.. The last lesson, Sylvia suggested to play some kind of crying games... so we just sat on our chairs and think of something to cry.. don't you think we're crazy? But at last, Sylvia teared the most *sends her to be actress*, but she's still smiling with wet eyes.

Omg, I just woke up, I fell asleep at 3pm and now, it's 8.40 pm!!! I've sleep for almost 6 hours..waste all my time. And now I going to have my dinner. *waves*

A cool tattoo for myself *winks*


Sophia's first pixel!!

Don't you think it's adorable? LOL, as if .. By the way, it's not a kao/puff, eh I don't know what is it!! Puffs & Kaos are more cute ... and it's not an avatar too..

No comments: