Friday, May 26, 2006

Damn Damn

Now, back to yesterday, it was raining cats and dogs. I was going to watch X man 3 with Sylvia and Bryan. JUST 3 OF US. It's because many people were not free, and wei xin went for an emergency so she didn't come. When I first stepped out of my condo's side gate, omg, the road was flooded.. my shoe and my pants were wet *complains*! How damnable. When I reached Cause Way Point and wait for the others, then that fucking Bryan came (straight away went to timezone), followed nearly by Sylvia..and then we went to buy the tickets. We was shocked to see that there's only the first row left, so we watched the later one. The movie was OKAY (only) to me, good effects, but not the story.

Today, I got back my report paper.. don't ask me for results, it sucks. I don't even dare to show my mum lol, only chinese can show, bleh!! I told myself that I MUST WORK HARD, oh, 'say easy do not easy la'.. During the assembly time, the principal gave us a speech, taking about school vision and mission and some other things to tell us work hard, lame!! After that, my class was told to stay back because there's a stupid crack on the classroom's front door, that's none of my business man! We were dismissed next. I saw cally at the bus stop and we started to chat. The bus came and we went in....ELLO NICHOLAS (I didn't say hello though). Approached home, haha here again - computer desk *shakes head*

Yo, Just now I went to North Point with mum to buy items from the supermarket, then, we rode a taxi back. The taxi driver was rude and mum was so angry *sighs* She's crying now. Damn her, practice so much buddhist still argue with such small little cases, all she have to do is just ignore that impolite taxi driver!

No comments: