Saturday, May 27, 2006

Peirce

Today I went out with Veron to Louis' secondary school. We met at the bus stop nearby and proceed to admiralty MRT station. Later, we reached that gigantic (to me) Bishan park and we can't even see any part of Peirce Secondary school, so veronica keep 'smsing' louis for the location. We were told to fetch a taxi and finally found the school...then we saw Louis... and his girl friends (not girlfriends, don't get wrong), he gave us the bazaar's coupon and we bought food and drinks, louis is really a big 'chai shen ye', always treat people, no-wonder he has so much 'girlfriends'... poor his father man! Afterthat, we followed him and his girl friends to Hougang *sighs*, for bowling.. I didn't even have money because my mum scolded me today for some small matters and I have no face to take money from her......damn! When they're playing bowling half way, veronica said that she needs to go home already, man, she was trying to escape.. she didn't even tell Louis and wanted to flee. And so, I told Louis and he chased veron to stay, but it didn't work, so we went.. Poor Louis!! But I really need to thank him today!

Idiot Computer.. keep giving me this problem and now I've to use firefox to blog..


Hmm, dee dum.. I feel like leaving Neopets, too. And don't ever tell me to play maplestory anymore. I had decided to work hard on my studies, I don't want to disappoint people that cares about me. I've learnt a lesson from this examination, I don't care what people says. Although, for someone like me gonna work hard is like impossible, but, I will still try. All I'm gonna do online is blogging!!

No comments: