Sunday, May 21, 2006

Flying

I've got a stinky email from booking@singaporeair.com.sg, I'm going to Hong Kong again. Stupid seh, so once again, I cannot play with my friends. Go Hong Kong is only "Yum Cha" or shop shop shop (shop mum's not mine), the only good thing is can go disneyland if Hui Tong and Jun Jie comes to Hong Kong, I bet they won't come. This time, I can't even see my Grandma (mum's side), because she's at Shanghai, and I miss the TV shows here, I hate Hong Kong shows alot (only abit like). You may think that going to Hong Kong is good, but to me..EEWW. And I hate riding on planes, so uncomfortable. But don't worry friends, I have computer at Hong Kong and I can online.*smiles*

I've found another set of smilies from http://sugary-star.net/. This time it's bunnies, but not orange *sad* it's Pink that fits my newly layout. *Puts Sugary-star to credit*

*shocked* What?! A big big banner of shame? I credit you, you called me lazy.. oh, how bad. *Whacks Sugary-star* I just forgot to upload...This is what the big ugly banner wrote.

"Oh look.. I'm another lazy ass fucker who can't be bothered to save images to my own computer. Yup, this image is stolen and direct linked from sugary-star.net. Don't cha think this image is pretty? Well, this is what you get for even thinking of direct linking from me."

What the hell??!! Idiotic!!

I just came back from Cause Way point. Just now, we had our lunch at the soup restaurant (really drank a huge pot of soup) and we went to the Music Junction shop. My eyes popped when I saw Tank, Jolin, Hong Jun Yangs' albums, I really wanted them!! But I knew that mum will never get me those. Well, she had got herself a stylish glasses, can you imagine a 41-year old auntie don't buy old ones but new ones? It cost $285, and will be getting it on Wednesday. I rather she use the $285 to buy my CDs *cries*

I was way too bored and clicked on "Maplestory", a new patch came out and I can't close, so I wait. Of couse, when the patch is finished, I login and played. There's not much people playing, maybe alot switched to Pangya. Now, watching Singapore Idol is just a big joke. Most contestants are lousy, funny..

I had made a link back button for fun, feel free to use it (I think not a single person will use it). Don't worry, I won't give you a big ugly banner.

No comments: