Thursday, May 18, 2006

Swimming

Yay, Shana found my blog! Today I went swimming with Shana because we didn't see each other for very long time already. I went back home at 5.50pm and took a bath. Then I start to online again, hehe. I'm playing a new game that's called (something like mahjong. Click here for more details.) and everybody in the game is from taiwan, I'm the only one from singapore. It's so fun to play mahjong online, I wish veronica could play, too.

Yay yay yay!! Look what people wrote about me!!


*Pokes lithningcleric* although it's lightingcleric, she meant me!!. I'm the coolest, I'm the coolest, I'm the c00lest!! *Dances* "You're the coolest too, Angelic!!" Ohh.. I've to go to school tomorrow again! *gone mad* How come time flies so fast? And 1 period of school is like forever?!! And I don't know why humans must study. Why not a dog?

I've been waiting.. waiting.. for someone to play mahjong with me. Walao, nobody want to play one.. everybody online for nothing, just sit still there like a rock. I can't go to the some harder levels because I'm just a begginer. Can't more people play this fun game?

No comments: