Monday, May 15, 2006

Maths 2

Today, Maths Paper 2 was okay..but Mdm Or keep chasing me and Siva for the Handout (Home Econ stuffs). It's so horrible, I hate doing this kind of projects, it's just wasting time. I prefer getting 0 then doing these lame stuffs. Well, I stayed back with siva in school, trying to complete as soon as possible. After we finished, we had no sign of Mdm Or, so we just informed the auntie in the General Office to help us pass the work to Mdm Or, and came back home. When I reached home, mum said :" Why so early?" Omg, she's supposed to say why am I late. I don't know what will happen on Friday as school will resume on that day. Oww.. I'm waiting to die..

Eh, heard that veronica cannot play MSN anymore.. because of some virus.. haiz, her father tell people not to play but he himself plays maplestory. Have you heard of a 38/39 year-old guy playing Maplestory?

Neopets -> Just now I went for a Lookup rating, I gave the rater a 8.9/10 and she gave me a 2/10, just because my lookup does not work in Firefox. I feel like posting a "FUCK YOU" but I'll get frozen if I typed that, so, I posted a thank. she didn't even said that she's using firefox to rate, if not, I'll not be asking her to rate. The most angry part is, the next person's lookup is from snowickle.org (premade), she just changed the image part, it's so obvious and the rater gave her a 8/10. Why these guys are so unreasonable? They're stupid! How shame the rater was, a 18 year old woman bullying a 12 year old girl. She hurts me.

Haha, template changed again! I was too tired with the previous one, and I don't want blue anymore, so I've changed to plum. Nice? I even changed the font, verdana is too boring lol.

*Fears* Just now I heard a great "bang" sound that came from the kitchen, omg, my mum had slipped her pan to the ground and the veges were falled onto the ground, too, how bad luck. Luckily, she's did not hit her foot.

No comments: