Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mother's Day

Opps, I forgot to post yesterday!! Sorry..
I've made a banner for mother's day, and now I've to go out.

Since it's mother's day, I'm letting you to take the banner.
Click here to view
Just recieved a bad news from Shanghai, my grandma's brother (I don't know what to call him) is going to die. Well, I'm quite sad although I had only seen him once, he's my cousin Jackies' grandpa, poor Jackie and her mum. The hospital said that he may go today or tomorrow, wish that he could rest in peace.



Heeya!! Another lookup, I'm so free lol. This time it's Crystal Liu Yi Fei, she's my idol. When I've just finished, I went to the guild board and found a codestone on the floor, I thought I was lucky, and then, another one was found on the neoboards. Haha, it must be TNT loves my lookie, and give me prizes, or maybe Crystal Liu is my lucky star lol.

No comments: