Monday, May 08, 2006

Maths

Haiz, today is another day of my foolish acts. Just finished that stupid maths exam. Today morning, some classmates said cannot use calculator during the exam, that's what Mr Theeru said, but then the exam sheet tells that calculator is allowed. Some of my friends did not bring their calculators, poor them. This exam may not be difficult, but I didn't revise so it comes abit difficult for me, and it's supposed to be finished at 8.45 am but I told my mum that I'll come back at 1pm, how silly I'm. So, I decided to visit Greenwood Pri (my primary school) with wei xin after the exam, but when we reached there, one idiot guard stopped us from going in. Too bad. I had no choice but to go home, now I'm at home and mama's still sleeping. I didn't dare to wake up her and so I'm now waiting for her to wake up..

Yay, new neopets lookup!! Hey, look at the font, changed alot right? I'm always using verdana and this is the first time i used small fonts. It's really small fonts huh? Also, I don't really like to make neopets theme, but this time, it's a jub jub and it's some "more like boys" feeling. I'm still working on the background, it's quite difficult to make because it must match the layout. Now it's still quite plain, I will try to make it more nicely. Here, a small screenshoot of my lookie.



Layout changed!! This one nicer right? More like cartoon.. Oh ya, I accompanied my mum to city hall just now to get some stuffs. Before going out, mum forced me to wear mini-skirt, she says I that I wear very nice, have you heard of this kind of mum calling her daughter to wear mini skirt? So I went out with that stinky skirt and took a ride on the MRT, I felt so uncomfortable as so many people were sitting infront of me (facing me). *Whacks mama*. Finally, we reached city hall, there was a shop that sells chinese orchestra items, and mum bought me the "qin zhu" (The two sticks that used to play yang qin), I finally got it. However, another pair of "qin zhu" is still with my teacher, she had already ordered for me but she didn't come on the past lesson and now it's exam so no CCA, because of that, I need to use pencil to pratice. Walao, the sound is so horrible. Next week, the CCA will be continued, and..umm.. I need to spend another $15 for the "qin zhu" she got for me. Feel like don't buy. Bleh.

No comments: