Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Going Hong Kong Loh...

*Sighs* I'm still having fever.. but I'm almost gonna recover, I think. This is the first time I ate SO MUCH MEDICINE and drank SO MUCH WATER. Okay, I'm going to Hong Kong later, damn, I don't even have the mood.. And.. if I passed the television thinggy - showing that my head is red, and what if they wanna check if I have bird flu??...Daddy should not book for today's flight.

Aye, look at the font.. I am not sure whether this font works on your computer, but it's so messy!! Worst then my handwritting.. but I think it's cool!

Changed back to the georgia font.. my eyes were going to burn..

Okay, I had reached Hong Kong. Just now, when I was on my ride, the clouds were so beautiful, too bad, I didn't bring my camera there, if not I could take some photos and share with you guys *cries*. And, I may not be always posting for this holiday because I shall be kept busy *sighs*.

No comments: