Saturday, May 20, 2006

Mum Went Outta Again!!

Okay, mummy went out again, now with another friend of hers.. I think she's trying to abandon me. I woke up very late today, and she left already while I'm famished, and now, I'm cooking spaghetti, but I've no spaghetti sauce!! I think I have to use ketchup instead. But I know it will be delicious & I knew that I will never be dropping pots and pans like mum, haha. I really love to be alone without that bad-good-mum, and this is the only way I can find peace. And now, I can play internet, enjoying my air-con.. wow, I wish that mum could always go out but not when I don't have the house key.

OMG, maj.com is not working!! Everybody's photo, graphics, arts, pictures are not showing up! My layout too, I'm now making another one to replace this.

Okay, I had finished my layout, pretty in pink. Crysta Liu was dressed up so cutely! I'm watching the new show,The Three Musketeers. I'm thinking that, if Crystal Liu acted Hong Fu, it'll be really good lol.

*Smiles* MAJ is working again!! My lookie came back, my mother's day banner came back *celebrates*. Oh, It's time to watch Hi already, bye guys.

Hey, I've changed all my smilies in the cbox. I got them from Hungry 4 pixels. How cute!!

No comments: