Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Science Centre

Today, all sec 1s went to the science centre, I met Phyllis, oh Han Cong too..Yishun town, CHIJ, and another one in white (don't know what school), all went to science centre. Well, I'm the most lame one among my friends, I "see what play what".. We went to the discovery zone, eco garden.. *forgets*..And, Water works! All the stuffs that's set up for Primary one, but the boys in our class.. also play, aiya, me too..At 12.30, the school bus bought us back to school. Jorine, Sylvia, Wei xin keep saying about me and that idiot Gabriel, they said I'm his wife!! *Whacks them for talking nonsense* Ridiculous! I rather like Li Guo Huang also don't like that idiot gabriel.

Haha, I've put a disable copying text code *Sticks out tongue*, You can't select my text unless... don't tell you

YAY YAY YAY!!! Shirly Auntie is gonna bring Hui Tong and Jun Jie to Hong Kong during the June Holidays!! *jumps around* Do you know how Shirly Auntie agreed? It's all because of Hui Tong. Everybody had recieved a sheet of your Travel Plans right? Hehe, Hui Tong lived in her auntie's house and so her auntie will sign whatever Hui Tong told her to. Hui Tong ticked yes to travel and she told Shirly Auntie that don't ever cheat.. LOL, how naughty..

I just came back from Cause Way Point, A list of things that happened just now:
-> Go to Swensens *Yummy*
-> Went to Music Juction (cd shop) but didn't buy Tank's Music Album *cries*
-> Bought 2 matress from 'Sea Horse', carried home, so heavy!! *complain*
-> On the way home (cabbie)

Mummy, you better pull up your socks!!

He admitted?! This's probably a big joke for me and veronica.. or even kristina..Now, LOOK at this, a person who didn't change his MSN display picture for dozen years, changed to a picture of a dog.. (Sorry if you saw this, nicholas, just think I'm mad.)

No comments: