Saturday, May 06, 2006

So sad

Daddy went back to Hong Kong today, I am feeling so sad. I really wish that he could come Singapore to work, I don't wanna be seperated with daddy! This one week was too short for me. I just came back from the airport, and now it's so.. boring, no more good food, no more movies, no more computer help, no more newspaper reading (yay). lol. Dad just keep forcing me to read english newspaper, even though english exam is over. Also, today morning mum and dad went to ADSS for the voting, of couse, they voted PAP. We walked togehter with Pearlyn's parents (we went out the same time, haha). ADSS was so big and new, better than AISS, I mean surrounding only!!

"Yay" PAP won...poor the others, I won't support PAP because they didn't give me money. LOL, I should be born ... in.. 1985.. Aiya, but even if they didn't give that tiny bit of money, they'll still win. And those money is just a sweet for us, and later, they will take back more from us.

No comments: