Sunday, May 28, 2006

New layout

Look at the Layout!! Changed!! I don't really like green colour, but I don't want to do any more blues, purples and pinks.. I'll try to make black for the next layout. Mum's on the phone again, with my auntie.. she had speaked for.. 2hours! Hey, it's not local call, it's from Singapore to Hong Kong *dies*. I'm coughing and coughing from the morning till now, queer, I had never coughed for years! Maybe is because that lychee. Oh man, lychee? That's reminds me the Mr Lye from Greenwood Primary school, oww, all my friends from 6F (2005) hate him like mad!

OH, Veronica said that Wei Chong's father and her father were classmates in the past, wow, such a small world!! Veronica is my very very good friend and Wei Chong is my classmate now! Veron even told me to say hello to him *stares*.. man, we're not even friends. She also told me that Wei chong's actual name was Dong liang, but because of this name, he's always sick and so he changed name. But during the chinese classes, teacher still call him Dong liang.. so strange.

No comments: