Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Dead

Alright, he (read Sunday, May 14, 2006's post) passed away yesterday, about 3.30am. By the way, he's 78 already.. My mum received a call from my grandma this morning, I was still sleeping. Of couse grandma was quite sad, and she wanted to fly back to shanghai as she is livining in Hong Kong. So maybe the next few days, Grandma & Grandpa will be going to shanghai for ... Should I cry? Haha, feel like crying.

Aww, I'm so boring. Mum left home just now to meet Shirly Auntie (Hui tong's mum) and Fu Hua Auntie. She said she'll come back at evening, but I guess I've to settle my dinner myself today, as they chat non-stop, they can chat for 4 hours on the phone, meet each other?! Oh..*dies*.

Yay yay yay!! I got my first lookup award!! Eh, I mean not first, I deleted a few last time..althought this award is not really nice and it's so huge..but *hugs angel*!
Here's my award.
(This is a resized image, the real size is 500 X 500)



Woah, I had recieved dozens of neomails just because I created the board "Lending Fire Blum". So many people need Fire blum lol. And I got my Jestem Avvie. Yeah!

No comments: