Thursday, May 11, 2006

Poseidon

Today, since I don't need to go to school, my mum bought me to cause way point for a movie - Poseidon. First, we went to Sakae sushi for lunch, then, we went in to the cinema. Well, the movie is like titanic, a great boat that got scooped by the big wave and it turned upside-down, some people were trying to escape and it's showing how the hell they escape, some died. It was very stimulating, also, scary. They also give everyone a large poster of the Poseidon ship (sinking). This movie is quite good, the effects were really well done, but I think titanic is more romantic , and all I see is.. blue.


Warner Bros. Pictures' Poseidon - 2006

Came back home, no food.... my mum also didn't cook because she's on the phone for... how many hours..? , make me starve so much, I need to cook Indofood maggie mee for my dinner, how sad.

No comments: