Tuesday, May 09, 2006

-.-

Today I woke up at 5.24 am, early huh? Then I on my computer and started adding musics into my mp3. Later, I went down to the bus stop, followed by Pearlyn. Then the bus came I in the same bus with Pearlyn and Nicholas.. *faints*. I reached school (ready to show off my mp3, lol), and took the History examination. Well, it's was not that bad, everybody is supposed to use 3 foolscape papers to finish up the test, but I used 1, I'm so afraid that Mrs Tay will ask me how come only 1 piece, luckily, Wei lun, Jia Jun (sitting beside me) were also done with 1 piece and teacher didn't border. We were released at 9.15 am and I went home, mum was hungry, so we decided to go cause way point for food, also buy some stuffs from cold storage. 969 comes, and guess who's inside..omg..both of them again, and they both ride while mum and I alight. They also quite ..*crosses fingers*. Well, I reached cause way and there were lots of students, but I don't find my friends.. mum actually want to get me a haircut. Well, the hair dresser asked for my age and I said 12, the Lady boss called me to show my ezlink card and I showed, she said people that's born in 1993 are counted 13 years, and I'm going to pay the adult fee if I'm counted 13 (as if this is the only place I could have a hair cut)!. Don't you think she's just so rude? I'm really 12!! And so I rejected for the cut.

No comments: