Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Wee ^^

How tired to go to school! I don't even have enough sleep because I watch World Cup at night, tehe.. Sorry, too lazy to post and my dad don't let me post anymore bad words.. shouldn't let him find my blog! I had created a new MSN space yesterday and I'll write rubbish there (lots of chatspeak), I think only Veronica'll know what I'm writing lol. Now, I gotta wake up at 6 AM everyday, and my alarm clock is still not fixed and I am using my mum's handphone to wake me.. But I've got a good news, yeah, for all AISS students *smiles*, the reporting time for every Thursday is 8.15 am, 1 hour late *hugs teachers*!! And tomorrow starts this change, yay, I can sleep for an hour more! Yep, I just finished this layout with satisfaction, although it's not drew by me nor my photos, it's so pretty to me, this is my best layout ever! Sorry to disappoint you.. it's not really that good to you maybe, but I'm still young okay? I learn HTML by myself, without anything but eh, maybe some neopets users, but they didn't help much. Today during the last period, I found out that edu learn will be teaching us HTML and Adobe Photo Shop CS2, but we're STILL learning MS powerpoint, well, I'll wait.

No comments: