Thursday, June 15, 2006

Mong Kok

Today I woke up late, so mum and I watched yesterday night's football match that re-showed today, then mum cooked some dumplings and we ate. Later, she said that she need to go Mong Kok (don't know how to spell) to buy some medicines and so we went. After we bought the medicines, we went to a so called almost the biggest shopping mall in hong kong with 12 floors. If you saw the escalators, I'm sure you'll scream, it was like, the longest escalator I have seen. Then we went to the ladies street, DON'T THINK THERE WAS GOOD! I can say it was so bad with bad air, 'people mountian people sea', smelly tofus everywhere, dirty and noisy, worst of all, I can't even find any nice dress this time although they were cheap, mostly about HK$100 for 4 shirts, means SG$20. We went back to Ma On Shan and met daddy at the shopping mall because it was dinner time, before dad came to find us, mum and I were in a little shop of cloths, everything was cheap and nice, so mum bought a lot of stuffs, haha, I had presents too, 1 KITTEN T-shirt and a comfortable trousers. The T-shirt was printed WHEN I BOUGHT, it only took a few seconds and the shirt was done, and the shopkeepers said we can always bring our photos/drawings or even RESULT SLIPS, to print on shirts, LOL!!! Meanwhile, we dine at a Japanese restaurant and came back to our hotel..

No comments: