Sunday, June 25, 2006

Back

Yeah, I'm back from Hong Kong yesterday night. I felt so bored and lonely here, like I'm not supposed to be here.. Maybe I should really go back Hong Kong to live, at least that will make a REAL FAMILY. Well I'm not afriad of a change of my life, neither my friends nor something, it just that I'm scared that I won't be able to catch up with their cantonese (chinese). I meant not speaking chinese, I'm much better in speaking chinese but it's the..writing and words..yep..English is not a problem, they can't even write a composition, lol. Just now mum bought me to cause way point and I was like..thinking..this is bad, the shopping mall in Ma On Shan is much more better and maybe because it's a sunday so there's lots of people. I think mummy also does have this feeling because she was like, keep talking about go back to Hong Kong.. BUT.. STUPID, everytime said go back while we didn't even prepare. ONE big problem was, I may NOT find a good school in Hong Kong and EVEN if I had gotten into a good school, it could by FAR FAR FAR away from my future house and dad may not be able to drive me to school, example: My school is at west and dad's working in south.. THAT'S A GREAT DISTANCE, and Hong Kong is like how many times bigger than Singapore.. DAMMIT. And I NEVER wanna stay in my FUCKING class, GOD, what should I do?

No comments: