Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Hee Hee

Just finished the new blogskin *sweats*, LOTS OF EFFORTS!! I love that picture I drew SO MUCH that I've put it in devian art for others to see but nobody posted any comments. I'm going out to with my mum to bring my aunt to a dentist *fears*, please.. don't even give me a chance to let my teeth got touched!! I've to go out soon, can't finish my coding now. Tonight, maybe I could stay up to 3 am something to watch the BRAZIL MATCH *grins* .. then tomorrow I'll have panda eyes, haha!!

Oww.. came back, I had my lunch in Pizza Hut with mum and aunt, and then we went to the Ma On Shan park.. beautiful park with lots of butterflies, birds and lizards, I MEANT LOTS OF MOSQUITO that bited my legs from brown to red..*curses* then we bought aunt to the dentist. Mum gave me the keys and told me to go home because of my legs..I came back, painting my leg (spead some medical oils on my leg with cotton wools) , poor myself.. I'LL NEVER WEAR SHORTS TO PARKS ANYMORE EVEN IF IT'S HOT!! Now, I'm waiting for them to be back..

Muhahaha, just finished reading Veron's blog and NOW, I'M GONNA COPY WHAT SHE DID ON YESTERDAY'S POST~~~
IF THERE'S NO
Shana, I'll not know what is friendship
Veronica, I'll not know what is a true friend
Hui Tong, I'll not know what is friendly
Sylvia, I'll not know what is a change
Jorine, I'll not know what is bad words
Wei Xin, I'll not know what is cool
Him, I'll not know what is love
Kristina, I'll not know what is bright
Michelle, I'll not know what is mature
Dawn, I'll never understand christians
Phyllis, I'll not know what is smart
Brenda, I'll not know what is cheerful
Adele, I'll not know what is optimistic
Priscillia, I'll not know what is kind
Adrain, I'll not know what is a sissy
Shi Qi, I'll not know what is stress
Jun Kiat, I'll not know what is clever
Nicholas, I'll not know what is well-behaved
Louis, I'll not know there's boys who love to stick with girls
Sheng Hao, I'll not know what is hard tofu
You You, I'll not know what is good
Cally, I'll not know what is chat
Shi Hui, I'll not know what is scary
Jolyn, I'll not know what is panda fever
Jun Cheng, I'll not know what is big mouth
Bryan, I'll not know what is bad and naughty
Mang Pang, I'll not know what is cute
Wei Lun, I'll not know what is lame
Jia Jun, I'll not know what is disgusting
Sivanish, I'll not know what is a fake friend

No comments: