Monday, June 12, 2006

Sorry

Sorry, I don't feel like posting.. so sad, it had been raining and raining for days.
19,20 and 21 of June please NEVER rain!!!
Saturday and Sunday was like living in my dad's car. The Saturday, we went to Tong luo wan where parking fees are like snatching money, but there's alot of shopping malls and etc. THERE'S THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE. First, we were drove to a car park to send my granny to see a docter because she was not feeling well, then the rest of us went back to the car and left the car park because it was way to expensive (1 hour for HK$28 = SG$6). My dad heard that there's a car park nearby which is HK$100 and we can park there for hours, and so we went there. I yelled when I saw a board written that '1 hour for HK$32 for Fri, Sat & Sun'!!! Yes, the HK$100 offer is only for Monday to Thusday, my dad was like... when he knew it. This is a big joke because he had wasted a lot of time finding this car park and now it's MORE EXPENSIVE then the previous one. So, my dad was so angry that he decided to go home after we finished our food.

No comments: