Friday, June 09, 2006

Video

Here's a very cute and funny video (japanese)..WATCH!!!



Look at this.. *curses* I was like WTF when I saw this photo..but some of my friends and pests were also shot! Okay, this was found in my school website..(the first girl is me).. Why am I SO UNLUCKY to be the biggest one in the photo??!!! Click on 'more' below to see others.



More

I had read this book (Mr midnight #17 All my friends have vanished) again yesterday because I left it in Hong Kong on the previous visit. Yesterday night, there's lightning, there's thunder, that feared me the whole night, and just now, do you know what I found? Remember? There's a character called Darice Ho (The first girl that vanished). I found a blog that's owned by a girl called Darice Ho..I was SO SHOCKED, LOL.


SOPHIA'S WAITING FOR THE 2006 FIFA WORLD CUP!!! 5 MORE MINUTES!!! ARE YOU?

No comments: