Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Brazil's Stupid Match

I didn't wake up at 2.30 am to watch, but my mum did because she can't sleep yesterday night. Today morning, I asked for the results..oh 1:0, *shakes head* SO DISAPPOINTED!! And that Ronaldo, don't know how he got so fat, kinda don't even have energy to run, lol, now his position gave to Kaka already..But this time is not as good as 2002, quite boring. This time Korea did really well, their match was better then Brazil's, I think.

Grr, look at this ugly creature..., it's the NEW JUB JUB, that fucking TNT made the cute one became like this.. thinking his art is so nice.


Haha, heard that I've grew abit fat already..My mum keep calling me skinny, MAN, I'M SKINNY??!! So, maybe I came Hong Kong and food here is, eh, better? LOL, well I guess because I've no stress here, I didn't even study anything just did a few pieces of worksheets *shames*, by the way, nobody said that I'm skinny except my mum, she even said if I'm living here, sure will become a fatty. OH NO! I thought, I've tried those life, NO GOOD!! Imagine I'm like that...

This reminds me of the Fatty Jewel in my class last year.

No comments: