Saturday, June 17, 2006

Tallest Building


Today morning, mum and dad got out for breakfest and I was too lazy wake up out because I can't sleep yesterday night. I woke up after they came back. Then we rode a bus to somewhere (I forgot the name) that's was the Hong Kong's TALLEST building, IFC mall, I just remembered the mall's name by three words - I feed cat, haha. We shopped a while and went out to Tong Luo Wan again, told you, 'people mountian people sea' *sighs*, ate our lunch and we went to the 'Yeeshun milk company' (no way not Yishun) selling 'Shuang pi nia' and mostly milky drinks that was SO SO YUMMY!! Later we were on the way home, in a bus.. I was chatting with mum..heard that Ocean Park is better than Disneyland and we were wondering whether to bring them (Shirley Auntie, Hui Tong and Jun Kiat) to Ocean Park or not..Ah, nevermind.. just see if they want anot.. Dammit, 2 more days! By the way, don't think I was that happy, I'm just a dog that accompanies them..eh don't misunderstood!! I LOVE THEM COMING!

No comments: