Thursday, June 22, 2006

Disneyland

Oh yeah... they went back to Singapore yesterday evening *cries*, sorry I didn't post because I don't have anytime, NOW, I'll tell you what had happened these few days.

19th : Woohoo.. went to Hong Kong Disneyland (clam down, don't be jealous). Damn, I almost forgot everything.. oh well, we first played the space mountian because we thought there'll be many people (it's the indoor roller coster) and we want to get the fastpass first, but no, there's only a few, so we decided to get in..soon we started the ride.. yes it's going very fast.. fast.. and fast, then there's stars and planets all over us, I was sitting with mum as it was 2 by 2, Hui Tong sat with her mum and Jun Jie was alone, haha. I was screaming like mad lol. When the ride was gonna end, it took a photo of us.. eeek, how ugly. Hui Tong was crying and she was like motionless, I am sorry because I told her it's not scary (to me). NO NO WAIT!! IT'S TOTALLY NOT SCARY TO ME!!! Then we continued to play the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters, Orbitron.. 3D Show and many many more..Hong Kong Disneyland was really fun although it's small. At night, I stayed overnight at their Disney Hollywood Hotel, sad thing for me and Jun Jie is.. THERE'S NO WORLD CUP CHANNEL *curses*.

20th: I can't even sleep as..hui tong had turned 180 digrees when she was sleeping. GRR, I must follow her to sleep like that. Later, we went down for our buffet and continued our jouney..that's PLAY AGAIN LOH!! Oh yeah.. Jun Jie and me played the space mountian 3 times, HAHA, and it was like nothing to me..the rest were MORE nothing.. just like baby stuffs. I finally got my keychain for Mrs Tay, god, it was not cute but at least there's a Hong Kong Disneyland on it and it's expensive although it's amost the cheapest. Shelley Auntie bought many things, oh yeah, Hui Tong got her Minie Mouse (don't even let me anyhow touch!). After the 15 MINUTES FIREWORKS, daddy fetch us for dinner to UCC cafe, and it's really what Jun Jie said, YOU SEE SEE CAFE! We reached there at about 9.30pm and UCC cafe is closed at 10, NO MORE ORDER!!! *cries* So daddy drove us to another location and we got into a small restaurant..I ordered a curry rice, Hui tong a spaghetti *yummy*, Jun Jie a steak, GRR, SO BIG BOWL OF RICE AND FEW BIG SLICES OF PORK CHOPS (yea, to me again).. Of couse I can't finish while Jun Jie finished his BIG BIG PLATE OF STEAK.. HE WAS STILL HUNGRY *dies* and he's like saying me eat so little, MAN, I was thinking how come he's not fat even he eat so much. Dad checked the bill and bought us to the Yeeshun milk company again, HEE HEE.. Remember the 'shuang pi nia' like milk curd, nope not bean curd..delicious, HOW SWEET.. everybody liked it (i think).

21th: I'm not really happy for this day.. went to Ocean Park, should be happy right? NOPE, because waste time walking and 'Q'ing for cable car..although we watched the dolphins and seals show and many rooms like underwater world (of couse it's better then underwater world, more then better!!) BUT, I ONLY PLAYED THE PIRATE SHIP because they were running out of time, they need to check out at 5 something. SAD!

Here are some photos

No comments: