Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Da Vinci

Okay, I finished watching The Da Vinci Code movie yesterday, but it's already 12 something when I came back, so I didn't post. I don't really understand the movie, and I don't find anything that christians could hate about it. And do you want to know what is the code??!! Hmmm... IT'S A-P-P-L-E, apple!! Lame...

Well well well, I changed Veronica's blogskin again because I was way to bored. I'm sure she will be happy with that TOTALLY BLUE layout, she just love blue colour like mad...just now, I used IE to view my blog, OMG, there's a stupid dotted border around the top banner that ruins my whole blog, and so, I removed the code. It's all fine when I'm using firefox..

Hey friends, search for Hector Ng (my dad) in yahoo hong kong... he's listed in the results. MAN, my dad is so famous... and why don't they list that Hector ng has a daughter called Sophia Ng... Hmm Hmm... BAD!! And better not let my dad find my blog... sure scold me for writing rubbish..so, got to go, bye.

No comments: