Friday, June 30, 2006

Sports Day

Hey, don't you find chinese is much better to read huh?..Maybe not.. Haha. Today's Sports Day, luckily I'm not the runners, if not I'll be fainting infront of everybody because the weather was like burning, one of my classmate REALLY FAINTED. At first I was okay, but the sun.. shining down from the left, after, we got bored and bored, I felt like I was in the prison.. for 10 years, I said to my friends. Worst, chinese boys in my class were playing CATCHING among the seats and stairs, ZOOM~ ZOOM~ wind here wind there.. SO LAME, they're mostly 13 already but they're still playing this game I quit few years ago. I bought potato chips, two canned drinks and one cup noodle and that made my friends scolding me crazy, come on, it's just something that won't make me full.. just wasted more money than them. 1E4 was cheering and clapping so loudly.. GRR, and that's how they got champion! My classmates were all playing, chatting, eating, reading, and whatever, but nobody cheered.. all too lazy. After the long long long long long long long long activity, we walked to Mcdonald and to have our lunch.. that Mcdonald should be called Ahmad Ibrahim Mcdonald because there's full of AISSians.. Hais, finish then I took 965 home..

No comments: