Monday, June 05, 2006

Told you

Told you I don't have time to blog.. well, not really, I just tried not to on my computer, but, failed. I spent all my time sleeping, waiting for the day that could go disneyland. I was so sad to know that, it's ONLY 5 June 2006 *cries*, they are going Hong kong on the 19th *cries like mad*. Okay, today I went to the Ma On Shan Shopping mall, yep, Ma On Shan, THAT'S WHERE I'M LIVING NOW..my dad went to work this morning so mum and I went there for lunch, I ordered a curry beef spaghetti, cool huh? This is some kind of food that you can ALWAYS find in Hong Kong, and you'll find everything big!! Even a sushi would be bigger then Singapore's. Later, we went to the supermarket... yep, vegetables, meat, FISH were fresh.. really fresh but not as the market below, those fishes were JUMPING!! I saw some that were killed (I meant chopped), eh.. not really, their organs were still moving..I don't even dared to walk near there, and my mum bought a fish head..JUST KILLED *screams*.

Hey, I'm NOT done with the black layout! I meant not done with the coding. Luckily there's a Adobe Photoshop Elements program in this computer, if not I can't EVEN make graphics.. but I can't use any brushes because they're all for Photoshop 7 or something.. sad, and I'm using Firefox to code, don't know how it will look in IE..and I better remove that ugly photo of me, I'll replace one later.

No comments: