Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Stupid Mutton!!!!

Okay, lots of words to say.. today morning was quite lucky already, never see that gay (gabriel).. The past 4 days also saw him! SINCE WHEN HE'S TAKING BUS TO SCHOOL!!?? Now this is still small matter, I told you that bugs bunny is sitting behind me right? Okay, I'll call him Mutton. I forgot it was yesterday or Monday, I was talking to Man Pang and Mutton said :
'Talking to your boyfriend arh?'
ME: WHAT?! I just talking to him only and you say he my boyfriend? Then if like that, now I'm talking to you right? You also my boyfriend everybody also my boyfriend loh! << Angry
MUTTON: I your boyfriend!!!??? << Shocked with smile


I regret for saying 'You also my boyfriend'.. Now, he's spreading this message to his friends... and even to SYLVIA, JORINE & WEI XIN!!! I was thinking.. how come he took it so serious. And now I realise, I remembered the first day after june holiday, there was P.E lesson, teacher said who want to volunteer to be the coach, there were six, one of them is mutton.... They were told to choose members by them and you know what? I was in mutton's group, separated with my friends. I first thought that I should be the last that got chosen because all the coaches with choose their friends first, but I was shocked when Jorine told me that Bryan actually want to choose me, but I was ticked so he chose Jorine, that means I was almost the first few that got chosen.. Must be Mutton do it on purpose! *Curse*

GREAT TIME SMACKING NEOPETS.



lols, look at what I've done! Haha, I'm not trying to smack the TNT but maybe those haughty Ah mos.. not all, some are REALLY NICE, they lend items for free or even give, but some.. they're just evil. If you don't agree what I say, feel free to smack my blog by clicking the 'I HATE YOUR BLOG!!!!!' below.

No comments: