Friday, July 07, 2006

Comments for Fifa Finals

Watching channel 27, showing the most exciting parts of the matches of the France team. From bad to good, but still, they're really lucky. But I truly don't feel good when France won, nope, not because I don't like France, it's just because it's totally not fair to Portugal as the Portugal cast didn't tripped the France cast to fall, he fell by his own and that nonsensical judge gave portugal a yellow card and that's how France got the ball in. For the final match, I'll support Italy IF they did not do anything bad to France. Well, I do adore Zidane's attitude, even though he won, he still wants his supporters to clap for the other squad, he's great. Tomorrow is Sylvia's birthday, and we're going for karaoke, so bad, Jorine don't wanna go... wish myself good luck for tomorrow, hahas.

No comments: