Saturday, July 08, 2006

Anger..

Dammit, can't go out again, now this time.. all because of Sylvia. Now I finally knew I can NEVER go out with my Secondary School friends, they make me feel like fainting. Yes, Jorine will always change her mind on the previous day and SOMEONE will change the dating and that'll will make a few people go or just, nothing. I'm pissed and disappointed. Yes, I didn't check my sms that will inform me yesterday, so what? Everybody knows I hate smsing and I don't even border about my handphone. So now the stupid me, woke up early to prepare for going out, still thinking what would happen next. I beseech you to GIVE ME A CALL if you have any important thing, not just spoil my mood. I really curse Sylvia's Father and her Brother, maybe also her sister, HOW RUDE when I call Sylvia, her brother pick up the phone and just asking who I am, idiot, I wanna find Sylvia not you man, and he just cut the call, her sister? Same. And her Father too, last minute then stop Sylvia from going out, or maybe it's Sylvia who told his father late, but, even if it's true, IT'S SYLVIA'S BIRTHDAY MAN, at least be kind to her right? THEY SIMPLY DON'T CARE FOR OTHER'S FEELINGS. I'll never be going out with them anymore. I read a few post in Veronica's blog, well, I finally found someone which has worse life for now than me. I thought, why don't god vanish this stupid planet? There's so many bad people here. It's a sad world, cruel world. That's what I think, don't be pissed by what I say.

Yay, another survey, but this'll take abit of time.. 92 QUESTIONS! HOW K-PO.
1. Name: Sophia
2. Nickname: Sofa, Sofy..
3. Birthday: 17/12/93
4. Place of birth: Singapore
5. Zodiac sign: Chicky
6. Gender: Girl.
7. Education: Sec 1 x.x
8. Schools: CKPS, GWPS, AISS
9. Occupation: Student
10. Residence: Woodlands
11. Screen Names: Bunnie?
12. Hair Colour: Color of hell xD
13. Hair length: Quite long
14. Eye colour: Brown
15. Best feature: Fingers
16. Height: 158++
17. Braces: No =(
18. Glasses: Primary 5? x[
19. Piercing: None =)
20. Tattoos: Nope
21. Righty or Lefty: Righty
22. First best friend: Maggie Wong x)
23. First award: I guess.. none.
24. First sport you joined: Swimming =D
25. First pet: Guppies..
26. First real vacation: AHAHA, don't have.
27. First concert: How can I remember?
28. First love: I can't tell you =P
29. Movie: I suggest you to check my complete profile.
30. Tv show: Tian Long Ba Bu, Shen Diao Xia Nu, Da Chang Jin.
31. Colour: Blue..Pink..Yellow..Orange..
32. Rapper: Will land in my toilet bowl
33. Band: S.H.E
34. Song right now: Wo Men Xiao Shi Hou - Tank ;)
35. Friend: Veronica, Shana and Hui Tong
36. Candy: Chewing gums.
37. Sport to play: Ping Pong
38. Restaurant: As long as there's spaghetti xD
39. Favourite brand to wear: Bossini
40. School subject: Art and Chinese
41. Animal: Kitty, Penguins and Dolphin
42. Book: All the ones on my shelf =3
43. Magazine: I Zhou Kan
44. Shoes: K-Swiss
45. Feeling: Fine
46. Single or Taken: Single
47. Eating: Nothing
48. Drinking: Pure Water
49. Typing: This Lame Survey
50. Online: Busy
51. Listening to: The sound of washing plates.
52. Thinking about: How long is this survey x.x
53. Wanting to: GO OUT!
54. Watching: The Screen -.-
55. Wearing: Pajamas
56. Want kids: NEVER.
57. Want to be married: Maybe..
58. Careers in mind: Designer xD
59. Where do you want to live: Heaven
60. Car: 4 circles that one..
61. Hair colour: Told you..
62. Hair length: Huh? Again?
63. Eye colour: Hmm, WHITE.
64. Measurments: ...
65. Cute or sexy: Cute when I'm 1 Sexy when I'm 18, okays?
66. Lips or eyes: Eyes.. =.=
67. Hugs or kisses: Hugs x]
68. Short or tall: Tall?
69. Easygoing or serious: Both.
70.Romantic or spontaneous: Oh, both not.
71. Sensitive or loud: In the middle of them.
72. Hook-up or relationship: Hook-up
73. Trouble maker or hesitant one: None.
74. Kissed a stranger: 100% NO WAY
75. Had alcohol: Yes.
76. Smoked: No xD
77. Ran away from home: No =(
78. Broken a bone: Don't curse me.
79. Broken someone's heart: Think so..
80. Broken up with someone: No
81. Cried when someone died: Yep, the 'someone' that died in movies.
82. Cried at school: Of couse, when boys bully me >=(
83. God: Buddha
84. Miracles: I can be here typing... *x*
85. Love at first sight: I rather not.
86. Aliens: Eh? The boy sitting behind me.
87. Soul mates: Hui Tong
88. Heaven: ... don't know what are you talking about..
89. True love: Guess..
90. Kissing on first date: WHAT? Maybe next time..
91. Horoscopes: Pokes right side.
92. Is there someone you want but you know you can't have: Y.E.S

I realize that this is a most boring survey..

No comments: