Tuesday, July 04, 2006

School Starts Again =((

What a stupid holiday for me yesterday.. haha, stomach cramps and throw ups.. BLEH. I'm supposed to be outside having crabs for dinner but I got porridge instead. Just came back from school, still aching.. Today still very boring during the lessons, now I don't find Mr Fauzi so boring but Mr Zhang.. if chinese is gonna get bored I'll kill myself, worst of all, still got chinese spelling tomorrow, FIRST TIME IN SECONDARY SCHOOL.. so sad. Now I'm not sitting beside Sylvia already, teacher changed everybody's sit, now it's the BoTah and Atika beside me, all malays, a Bugs bunny (he's very funny), infront of me is that 'pro pro' kendrick, also surrounded by Kai Xiang, Wei Cong, Jun Zhuo, ALL THE PERVERTS LAH! Sylvia's lucky, because Jorine is just somewhere near to her, Jorine has to sit with Jia Jun is also quite bad luck, well, Wei Xiang can NEVER get rid of the shitpuddin (his nick), who's always beside her.

YOU SEE!! I DREW THEM, HAHAHA.. CUTE??

No comments: