Sunday, July 09, 2006

Finals

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl finally ended.. what a nice movie that made my mum's jaw dropped.. yeah, 2003 I watched it and today I watched it again. And I CAN'T WAIT FOR DEAD MAN'S CHEST!! Must see must see, and hope that mum don't drop her head after watching it..

So how? Support who? Who'll win? Italy is a better team but seems that France have better luck, lol. Remember few days ago in MSN, I wrote : 'I'll eat more spaghetti to support Italy.' and the next day, Jun Kiat wrote : ' eatting more french toast to support france...' Dammit.. that copy monkey! I mean not copy, he's against me. Well today I'm gonna wake up at 2am to watch, and I'll have panda eyes for school tomorrow. I'm afriad Dad'll will scold me but I'll have to wait till Sec 4 if I missed this. Just now I went to yahoo hong kong and I checked the vote, and it was France 48%, Italy 47%.. That was close! I voted for .... you know. Btw, I don't really care about the results, I'm not gambling right? Hahas.

No comments: