Friday, July 21, 2006

Fell

Yesterday was Nafa test 2.4km run. It's starts at 3.15 pm and so we go to Mcdonald for lunch.. I ordered a student meal, enlarge! Ya la, I eat alot. So on our way back to school, I fell down because I thought it was a slope but it was a stair and that rough flooring made me bleed. Then my friends accompanied me to the AISS general office and a teacher help me to treat my wound, Mr Fauzi saw me and even told me not to run for nafa.. so later I went back home, btw I didn't bring my P.E shirt. The heaven don't let me run, nvm, I hate running. So I came back.. my mum was like so.. worried.. I just think that was a small matter, however her words made me worry too.

Hais, I think I've problem walking already nia. Perhaps on Monday you'll see me on a wheelchair, jkjk.. Just that my mum spilt too much of the digusting gentian violet solution on my legs.. today Mrs Tay ask me what happened.. I said fell down loh. So cham. Can't think of the re-test for Nafa.. sure sucks, back and forth is already 4.8km..gross. Oh ya, daddy coming back tomorrow.. Evening go fetch him.. so I'll be busy for these few days.

No comments: