Thursday, July 13, 2006

Nafa Test

Today I was stupid to go to school at 6.30 am, it's THURSDAY! I still don't know when I reached school, I was thinking: 'What time already? Fahan still haven't open the classroom door?' I saw Xin Huan (My yang qin senior) so I went beside her and chat with her, she said she forgot about it's thursday, lol. After school was Nafa test (don't know spelling correct or not), so tiring, first we went for sit and reach, then board jump, sit up, shuttle run and one don't know what.. I think I only done good in sit up, 36 in one minute WITHOUT CHEATING!! Hahas, Wei Xin just did about 20 and she told teacher is 30.. not fair. That stupid board jump I failed.. and the rest pass.. Oh ya, finally today we were good to Shi Hui, btw so long already, let her join us! And now Jolyn is with Shi Hui so she sticks with us too. If we're going on like that, we 6 ONLY chinese girls in the class will form a group.

Notice that I had added a music? I'm sure you know who sang it right? Ya, S.H.E, BUT WHAT SONG..?? I also don't really know.. what Zhi Tan Hua.. Kinda Korean song.

No comments: