Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Miss Ngo

Today during Art lesson, we went up to the art room and then went down to class again because Mr Lee was absent, waste all my efforts on the 25 emoticons. -STEPPED INTO MY DIM CLASSROOM-... WTFFFFF!!!!??? MISS NGO!!!??? She replaced Mr Lee to take care of our class. She was our ex-science teacher, aged about 40-50++, haven't married as she's MISS ngo, she's 'naggie' and class 1N1 likes to make fun of her. My friends called her 'LAO CHIO BU', hehe, lao chio bu very very very very good already, she's NOT CHIO at all and that's why she's MISS ngo. I remember last time when she was my science teacher; I HATE HER LESSONS, well, I just don't know what she's talking about, she talk-non-stop and whatever that went in my right ear will be pushed out by my left ear, in the end I would be lying on the table, yawning. Today my friends drew pictures of her, of couse not nice.. and showing to the whole class with the title 'LAO CHIO BU', wahaha. The whole class were making noise.. talking loudly and don't even border about her, and she was just scolding the wall. And then, she can't stand anymore and caught few boys out the classroom and wanted to send them for detention. She called my friends to take down the boys' names but they didn't because they were on the boys' side. So, worst, some boys were grabbed to the V-principal, Mr Fauzi and they were told to write essays with NEAT handwriting.. this is IMPOSSIBLE. I was doodling for that period and I only make fun of miss ngo when she is behind me - facing other classmates (I was sitting at Zhi Jian's place that was the first row because I wanna sit with my friends) and I just stuck out my tongue.. trying to be cheeky, hehe, how bad I was. Later was Chinese lesson, Jun Cheng was not paying attention and Mr Zhang called him to get out of the class, not even with an angry face. After that lesson, when Mr Zhang walked out, he found out that Jun Cheng was crying! HE'S A BOY LEH, A ACT SMART BOY, A KPO BOY WHO I THOUGHT HE HAS THICK THICK THICK SKIN, and.. he cried for such small matter. Next lesson was Geography, all the boys were TOLD TO STAND UP, for, I can say no reason.. maybe Mr Faizal just like to bully boys. Then finally the malay boy beside me sat down because he answered a question correctly; he rubbed happily on his chair with his butt and said something like what a nice chair.. that taunt the other boys so madly. Later was English, finally done my so called - speech. At least classmates clapped for me *grins* although I don't know how to read some words, Sylvia and Jorine should read more louder, I think. I just know that I recieved the loudest clap for today's speech, haha *proud* but most probably is because I'm the first one and everyone had the mood to listen to me.

No comments: