Monday, July 24, 2006

I eat FROGS.

Daddy drove us to Chinatown, I SKIPPED C.O PRATICE! First time seh, aiya, it's not really skip, btw, I 2 months never see my dad already, so I should spent more time with him right? And he rented a car, of couse we must make use of it. So he got another new spects.. of couse still that kind of 'honest' kind... he said buying spects in Singapore is cheaper than Hong Kong, but he paid $280.. Heh, CHEAP? When I got mine for $200+ I was already not happy with the price. After the choosings.. we went to eat frog porridge, not that real frog lah, the tian ji zhou. Don't think it's digusting, it tastes so good even someone like me who hates porridge will like it. I was wondering if some ah mos saw the title or whatever, eg - 'ABC FROG PORRIGE' will they be bitting their fingers? Haha. Maybe if the ah mo really went in to eat and he/she found out that it's so nice then.. will he/she get some REAL FROGS to cook and eat? Just joking, haha, nobody will be so stupid. We finished our food and just went hanging around nearby and came home later, I slept in the car from Chinatown to Woodlands, long time no sleeping in the car! When I reached home, I was curious to see the photos from Disneyland because before we went to chinatown, I got to Shirley Auntie's house and we exchanged our photos. She printed a whole stack, I mean.. or those that are NOT supposed to be printed like blur photos, etc. I was using my handphone to retake some photos into my handphone because I'm stupid. I was smsing with Veronica too, then I recieved a sms from Felicia that makes me gonna faint, she wrote:
Hey...felicia here..from now on evry wed we have extra prac from 3-5pm..attendance is compulsory hor..
You should know how I feel.

STOP! I'M NOW.. like adele..
ON MINI-HIATUS.
because my dad snatched my computer.

No comments: