Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Went for Kayaking yesterday. Didn't online, because I was too tired. Yesterday I reached school with wei xiang at about 8 am, and we left for Changi at 8.30 pm. There's mosquitoes all around, they bitted me *sad*.. Later, the instructors teach us about the kayak and how to paddle and we carried the heavy kayaks into the sea.. They did not tell us to paddle at first, just teaching us how to sit into the kayak and everyone needs to capsize until we got it right......... I did drank sea waters, YUCK. How to Capsize: Lean forward a turn your kayak, when you capsized, hit three times on the kayak and get out, shout "HELP HELP!!!" and one hand hold the kayak and the other hold the paddle. Lame right? The happiest moment yesterday for me was when wei xiang and I having lunch... the curry rice tasted really good. We continued our course after that. I really can't stand it because the pebbles and even seaweed kept going into my shoes. The sea was damn dirty, I can't even see my hand when I put it inside. Later, we went for REAL kayaking. I paddled so much that my muscles are painful today and of course I became darker because of the sun. Worst of all, we needed to clear the water in the kayaks.. How? Two people both take one edge of the kayak and we'll do "seasaw" and the water will be out. I still can't bathe after I finished kayaking because there's way too much people, so I only changed my cloths and I fell asleep in the school bus..many people were sleeping lah.. Actually I still need to go Kayaking today, it's a two day course, but I really cannot stand it so too bad...

No comments: