Saturday, November 04, 2006

You said you're not happy, you said you have no true friends, you say your life is suffering, but what? You're also hurting others feelings, that's the reality? But why? Ask the god. Now, everybody blame me, on the cover, I'm the one that is harming other people, but in the end, I'm the one that hurts the most. Their caring became my poison, my explaination became my excuse. They brainwash me until I felt that I always wrong. So, I did everything wrong. I really did everything wrong. They thought I didn't change, but I changed alot in my brain, my heart. Now are you happy? No, you want more from me. You want me to improve, you want me on the 'right'. Your love started to turn black. You are stabbing invisable knifes into me. And now I'm used... Nobody understands, includes me. 'Reflect' it back. You gave up me.

I hope that you don't understand. I hate you.

TIPS; TO VIEW A BLOG WITH SCRIPT PROMPT.
ADD ATOM.XML BEHIND THE URL
EXAMPLE: HTTP://BUNNIE-ORANGE.BLOGSPOT.COM/ATOM.XML

No comments: