Friday, November 17, 2006

Woo Hoo Hoo~~ Look at the meanings of my name!

S: Easy to fall in love with. (oh really? - 20%)
O: Dead sexy.
(NOOOOOOO... I'm thin ^^ - 1%)
P: Popular with all types of people.
(Not really.. I don't have much friends - 40%)
H: Has a very good personality and looks.
(Wee ^^ Thanks - 40%)
I: Is always there for their friends.
(Sure anot?! - 50%)
A: Addicted to sex.
(This is because of class 1N1!!!- 20%)

V: Not judgemental. (Of course!)
E: is a damn good kisser (I don't see her kissing people.. but maybe next time)
R: likes to flirt. (She only liked a few, so no.)
O: Dead sexy. (TOO THIN 38kg)
N: best in bed (Don't know..)
I: Is always there for their friends. (I think so...)
C: Is wild and crazy. (Just 10%)
A: Addicted to sex (Nope.)

Now check your names. Haha.

A: Addicted to sex
B: Likes people
C: Is wild and crazy.
D: has one of the best personalities ever
E: is a damn good kisser
F: People adore you.
G: Never let people tell you what to do.
H: Has a very good personality and looks.
I: Is always there for their friends.
J: Lives life for fun.
K: a big tease
L: Loved by everyone
M: Makes dating fun
N: best in bed
O: Dead sexy.
P: Popular with all types of people.
Q: A hypocrite.
R: likes to flirt.
S: Easy to fall in love with
T: crazy/hyper
U: Really likes to chill.
V: Not judgmental.
W: Very broad minded.
X: Never let people tell you what to do.
Y: always a good boy/girlfriend
Z: Always ready.

No comments: