Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I went karaoke with mama just now.. from 3 to 7 pm at yishun.. I guess the people who was searching the songs would be madded, because I pick newest songs and mum will get the old ones. Now guys, this proved that you won't get your ears hurt when you hear my singing *sticks out tongue* and I'm sure you won't do any better than me. I'm serious. Hey daddy! You read so many of my posts and you still did not tag in my blog huh? You don't know how to use the tagboard right? If you know how to use it you don't have the need to send me any emails or ask me any question by email or just calling me to use skype... Now, simply just fill in your name, and your message and hit post!!! This is what we little teenagers are doing. Haha. Oww, these few days I stay at home do nothing.. holidays are damn not fun... 19 of NOV I'm going to Hong Kong, and maybe I'll not be here anymore.. Veronica, you're still my very best friend, and Shana, you're always my caring friend, will never forgot both of you! Love ya <3...

No comments: