Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Rainy Day

Finally, it rains. I was happy when I was walking with droplets of rains accompanying me on my way home. I could hear everyone was complaining about the weather that made them shiver, but I didn't, I feel so cool, I even took a cold bathe after I came home. Today in school was quite normal, nothing special happened. When no teacher was in class, straightaway, I lay my head on the table, but there's always people who like to disturb others, Haril, the fatty malay boy in my class, banged my table so hardly and rudely. I was flamed, but I knew there's no use of scolding him or what, because that would only make the situation worst. The last period was History, but Mr Fauzi was not here yet. I said to Shi Hui that why he was late, because it seem to be absurd. Everytime when it's about History lesson, before the previous subject teacher had left, Mr Fauzi is already outside waiting, he'll never be late. That's why. But something weird wasn't it? I saw Mr Fauzi this morning. After that, another male teacher came in to our class, gave out a worksheet for us to do. Well, he really did not come, that's why, I thought it would be a record but it turned out different, but still a record, because everytime when Mr Fauzi is absent, he already told us a few days ago.

No comments: