Sunday, August 27, 2006

I added a few guys in MSN these few days. Mummy Pang (Mun Pan), Jia Jun, Jia Hui and Matthanraj. I can't believe that I could chat so long with jia hui loh, also know that, alot of people is not happy in class. Just now Mr Zhang call me loh! He just told me to do workbook, don't worry, I had finished. That's the first time teacher called me in secondary school. Luckily I woke up early, if not I'll be half awake while on the phone. Heard that my cousin (younger brother from Shanghai) and his parents came to Hong Kong, of couse for Disneyland and Ocean Park. You know, my dad was on the same flight with them, and that was how we knew, small world, lol. Don't really know how's my cousin now, he's very cute, with two big big ears. I hope they enjoy their trip like what I did in the June holidays.

No comments: