Saturday, August 19, 2006

Hey guys, I'm back! Not from any holidays or whatever.. just back from the long long rest. Well, not actually, I was busying with blogskins.com and I'm trying not to online that much. Hui Tong went to my house yesterday *grins* but I guess I had to pay for a friend, I got hit by her alot! She spent a night here and went back home just now. It's still lonely for me with her, as, I really have nothing to do at home, I'm like, wasting my life. Hui Tong was.. lame, downloaded few yahoo games, yeah.. yahoo only, and that's why, that was what I did when I just started know how to online. Now I don't play any games, not like any of you, playing maplestory, gunbound, neopets, etc. I can just say they're boring. By soon, I think I'll find even designing boring or maybe that is the day I'll choose to study hard, lol.

No comments: