Friday, August 25, 2006

It's gonna be teachers day! Ignore the previous post, lol. I will try to go back to greenwood. I sms-ed Priscillia but she said maybe cannot *sad*, nevermind loh, I have veron! I asked mum that I should give presents to GWPS teachers or AISS, she told me to give both, then I thought, there's 8 teachers that is teaching me and plus the greenwoods'. WOOSH, I guess I will give.. hmm.. SHHHH@!! Primary school friends, miss you all alot! I wish that I can see Shana, Priscillia, Kristina, and sissy boy ADRAIN! Don't think dirty hoh, I treat adrain as a sister! And nowdays, I find that Aron, the new friend I met in Art Club, is abit like.. Adrain! No, he's not sissy at all but I just don't know why.. like no reason! But he's quite cute lars, his hairstyle, a mushroom head! WAHAHA. Oh ya, I changed blogskin loh, this was made by me, you can use it too, go to xxbunnie and check out my blogskins!! I've also added a music at below, it's a song that was sang by NanQuan mama, fits my layout right? But sorry, I didn't put music in the "everyone" coding, this is my personal blog I can do anything to it, but never remove my credit if you used my skins, or I'll curse you and you won't die good. Today I added Pervert Jia Jun, Mummy Mun Pang, okay, now than I know how to spell his name.. I added that stupid matthan but he don't seem to online. Oh ya, MR JIA HUI!! Heard that you've found my blog huh? Really anots? If really, tag lah, as long as you don't ruin my tagboard.

No comments: