Friday, September 08, 2006

Bursting Egg

Oh, seems that Sophia don't really work hard, she still onlines.. Mum's so bad, she just cooked her favourite porridge that I hate. And just now I was so so so hungry and I took an egg and dumped it in to a cup of hot water, 'Enjoy your hot bath' I said, I was lazy to wash any dirty pans. After a long long time, not really, but for my tummy, I can't stand it anymore and I cracked the egg. Now, it's nice two over ten cooked, hmm, I don't eat 'raw eggs' and i put it into the mircowave.. After it was heated about 2 minutes, I took it out. 'Good, it's seven over ten cooked' and I heated for another one minute. When I was waiting, I heard a great 'pop' sound, then I looked inside. I was shaking, I saw.. white and yellow things stucked inside the mircowave, it's... like that.


I was glad that it was not cao da.

No comments: